All systems of the HiFocus neo series and the FineFocus 800 can be used in combination with all robotsystems in the market.
Diverse types of work-pieces can be cut with robot systems:
• Structural components for vehicles
• Pipes and containers
• Hollow profiles, open and closed profiles as well as bulb flat profiles
• Dished bottoms Robot-guided plasma cutting offers the following advantages:
• Cost-efficient cutting
• Simple programming
• High cutting speeds
• High cut quality, almost no rework required
• High flexibility in application
For all plasma cutting systems, we offer plasma torches that can be used in combination with robots, partly different designs:
• Straight version with 60° angled torch head
• Straight version with 90° angled torch head
• With quick-change head
Industrial robots and other automated systems are excellently suited for the economic large-scale and low volume production as well as piece production. Kjellberg units for welding and cutting can be adapted to all common robots and robot controls in the market.