This is an externally mounted portable pipe cutting and beveling system. It is a lightweight, precision tool and achieves cutting results until now available only from fixed machine tools.
This is a very high strength design. It can be powered by electric, air or hydraulics and offers minimal clearance requirements. The combination of its design characteristics and available accessories make it the most efficient, precision pipe cutting and weld preparation tool available.
• Machine quickly splits to mount around Outside Diameter of in-line pipe.
• Parts and accessories interchangeable between various sizes.
• Cuts and bevels pipe of any wall thickness. Materials include: carbon steel and it’s
• alloys: Hastelloy™ and Inconel™ as well as other exotic materials.
• Self-squaring pipe clamping system with integrated, close tolerance legs and wide feet for exceptional stability.
• Feed system offers low clearance operation with precise feed, for controlled cutting.
• Low friction adjustable bearing system provides maximum stability and extended machine life.
• Fully enclosed bearing and drive gear system for operational safety.
• Cutting Tool Surface Speed : 60 Surface Feet per Minute
• Drive Options : Pneumatic, Hydraulic, or Electric
• Air Requirements : 65 Cubic Feet per Minute @ 90 PSI or 1.7 Cubic Meters per Minute @ 6.2 Bar
• Hydraulic Requirements : 8 Gallons per Minute @ 1,500 PSI or 31 Liters per Minute @ 104 BARS
• Feed Method : Star Wheel
• Feed Rate : Fixed @ .0026” per trip
• Finish : Hard Chrome Plating
• Packaging : Heavy duty carrying case
Self Squaring Mounting System
Fitted Storage Case
Bridge Slide for Single Point Beveling of Heavy Wall Pipe
Low Clearance Tool Slides
Extended Tool Slides
Worm Gear Tool Slides
Pneumatic, Hydraulic or Electric Drive Options
Extension Legs for Pipe, Elbows and Fittings and
Thin Wall Applications
Tooling for all Prep Configurations