Dragon is intended to transport different types of oxy-fuel cutting torches with a grip diameter 28-35mm (1-1/8” to 1-3/8”) to perform machine quality cutting and beveling processes in a variety of applications.
DRAGON for Oxy-Fuel
High speed plasma cutting and beveling is available by means of Dragon HS
Primary features and benefits:
• State-of-the-art, digitally controlled track torch
• Cutting and beveling up to 45° (also parallel by means of 2 torches)
• Quick clamping torch holder for torch diameter from 28 mm to 35 mm
• Advanced speed control system with implemented digital PID regulator
• LED display with readout of actual and set speed, and report messages
• Rigid heat-proof design
• 2-wheel drive with auto – braking drive unit
• Quick drive release switch for easy re-positioning
• Runs on a rail or directly on a workpiece
• Connectable rails to form various lengths
• Wide assortment of optional accessories for variety of applications, like machine barrel torch holders, manifolds, circle cutting attachment etc.