MCM - Promotech’s portable 5-axis shape cutting, beveling and welding machine is designed for cutting and welding processes in door frame welding in wind towers industry.
MCM can be also used on flat, horizontal, vertical, convex, concave surfaces, pipes and tanks. The MCM machine allows both sided oxy-fuel or plasma hole cutting, beveling and welding in one fixed position.
Optionally the MCM machine can be equipped with a welding equipment according to customers’ preference.
• Capability to cut an opening which matches exactly the specific door frame which is going to be installed.
• No CNC programming required.
• Extremely accurate and consistent root gap, root face and bevel angle.
• Simple and user friendly interface enables an easy input and configuration of cutting/beveling parameters. Innovative control system and software allows for double-sided beveling in one operation and ensures precise movement of cutting torch with active compensation of torch position with regards to work piece curvature
• Cutting/beveling/welding on flat, concave, convex and conical surfaces is also available.
• Machine is fully portable.
• Uses multi language, user friendly control system interface.
• Custom made versions are also available.
• Welding equipment from different manufacturers can be integrated with the MCM system.
• Welding process is performed in an semi automatic cycle with possibility of manual adjustment of the welding gun.
Promotech’s portable CNC shape cutting machine performs oxy-fuel or plasma cutting
with single or double sided bevel on pipes, tanks, various steel structures. It can be used on flat or curved plates and can be fixed off-centre (hill side).
MCM positioning example: inside or on top of a tank, on a side (hill side) of tube or vessel etc.
• Full portability
• Cutting, beveling and welding processes are performed in automated cycles Off-centre (hill side) hole cutting/beveling and welding
• Quick and simple positioning inside or on top of the work piece with built in gyroscope (auto leveling)
• Fast hole positioning with laser marking
• Torch path teaching
• Simple and user friendly interface allows easy input and configuration of cutting/beveling and welding
• High quality, efficient and repeatable performance » Real time torch correction
• WI-FI monitoring, recording and uploading
• MCM remote control on a mobile device